Unfortunately this offer has now expired. Subscribe and be the first to know about future giveaways!
To celebrate two years of travel blogging, Lost in the Lens has teamed up with GPSmyCity to offer you the chance to win a free download of a handy travel app.
One of my favourite ways to explore new places is on foot because you never know what you might find at the end of a side street or inside the back of a shop. And now you can find these hidden gems with GPSmyCity’s City Walks app.
City Walks features a selection of self-guided walking tours in one of 470 cities worldwide. Just choose a city app, select a tour and follow the detailed route maps to discover world famous landmarks or go off the beaten path.
You’ll save money on expensive guided tours, and be able to travel at your own pace. The best part? You can use the app offline! No roaming or data plans are needed – a must-have for every traveller.
We have 20 promotional codes, worth $4.99 each, to give away. Each promo code gives you access to the full version of a City Walks app for the city of your choice. To stand a chance to win, tell us which city you want to tour and why in the comments section below. Please indicate whether you use an iOS or Android device.
Terms & conditions
- The giveaway is open worldwide and ends midnight (00:00 JST) on March 29, 2016.
- Entries should be submitted in English.
- Winners will be selected randomly and receive their promo codes via email once the competition has ended.
- Each promo code is tied to a certain city and, once issued, is valid for 28 days, after which it expires. The application itself, once downloaded, remains valid forever.
- Entries that do not indicate your OS or do not use a valid email address will be not be considered.