Unfortunately this offer has now expired. Subscribe and be the first to know about future giveaways!
In celebration of the New Year, Lost in the Lens has teamed up with GPSmyCity to offer 20 lucky readers the chance to win a City Walks travel app.
One of my favourite ways to explore new places is on foot because you never know what you might find just around the corner from a popular shopping hub or in the back streets of one of the world’s biggest cities. And now you can find these hidden gems and more with GPSmyCity’s City Walks.
The handy app features over 6,000 self-guided walking tours in more than 750 cities across the globe. Just choose a city app for your iOS or Android device, select a tour and follow the detailed route maps to discover world-famous landmarks or go off the beaten path.
There simply is no better way to see a city on foot, at your own pace and at a fraction of the cost you would normally pay for a guided tour. The best part? You can use the app offline! No roaming or data plans needed – a must-have for every traveller.
For a limited time only GPSmyCity is offering lifetime access to all current and future content for just $60. Or enter our competition below to win full access to a City Walks apps for free!
We have 20 promotional codes, worth $4.99 each, to give away. Each promo code gives you access to the full version of a City Walks app for the city of your choice. A full list of cities is available here for iOS, and here for Android. To stand a chance to win, tell us in which 6 cities in Japan the following pictures were taken in the comments section below (HINT: You’ll find all the answers on our blog!). Please indicate whether you use an iOS or Android device, and which city you’d like to win the app for.
Terms & conditions
- The giveaway is open worldwide and ends at midnight (00:00 JST) on February 1, 2017.
- Entries should be submitted in English.
- Winners will be selected randomly from correct answers received. Promo codes will be issued to the winners via email once the competition has ended.
- Each promo code is tied to a certain city app and once downloaded remains valid forever. The promo code, however, must be used to download the app within 28 days of issuance.
- Entries that are incorrect, do not indicate an OS, or do not use a valid email address will be not be considered.