With 8 years of experience teaching English to teenagers and adults, I’m confident we can meet your language learning goals together. Whether you need help with grammar and vocabulary, or want to improve your reading, writing and conversation skills, I am here to help!
Knowledge and Expertise
In the past, I have assisted students with:
- Learning to read, speak, write and understand English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Learning to read, speak, write and understand Business English
- Preparing for English Language Proficiency Tests (TOEFL; Eiken)
- Preparing for English speech and debate contests
- Preparing for English university entrance exams
Bachelor of Journalism, Photojournalism & New Media
Rhodes University (UCKAR)
Grahamstown, South Africa
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Certificate
English Access Gauteng (City & Guilds)
Johannesburg, South Africa
Private Career School Teacher Permit (BPSS)
New York State Education Department
New York, NY
To book your private lesson or learn more, send an email with “ENGLISH PLEASE” in the subject line to simonearmer[at]gmail[dot]com.
Book and pay for your lessons as and when you need them.
- 1 x 1-hour lesson = $25
Book and pay for your lessons in advance.
- 5 x 1-hour lessons per month = $100